Intro
Intro

NOW AVAILABLE

Intro

Road Map

Create a base to grow a community via; Twitter, Discord, Website, Instagram, and Tik-Tok. (In Process)

Project Logo, Twitter Banner, Website art, 1500 unique hand drawn nft’s with a large selection of traits and a total of 20 secret rares. (In Process)

Create a project layout with all equipment and expenses in detail including cost, model numbers, overhead etc. (In Process)

Become fully Doxxed with a audit from rad rugs/Monkelabs stamp of approval. (In Process)

Large marketing campaign with promotions across Twitter, Youtube, Tik-Tok, Instagram, Solana calendar platforms etc. (In Process)

Mint 1500 of our custom nft’s on Monkelabs launchpad.

Executing our project layout creating a unique space with top of the line equipment to begin the creation of our exclusive clothing line for holders.

Fulfil all orders of custom high end pieces for holders of our NFT’s.

Create a digital receipt on the blockchain that comes with all pieces purchased from our exclusive clothing line proving authenticity without a doubt. This receipt will be transferable to those who purchase our clothing line on the secondary market taking away the fear of buying a unauthentic piece.

The launch of our first exclusive drop this will be very limited supply as each piece will be custom and not created again once sold out. The materials used for the creation of this line will be very high only holders of our NFT’s will be able to purchase this drop.

About Us

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐬?
We are the harbinger of the black widow bringing high end street fashion to the Solana blockchain.

Benefits of holding a Hashira Latrodectus NFT? 
You will get access to our exclusive clothing line. These will be limited drops and will only be released when the line meets our standards. This could mean one drop every 3 months or 1 drop every year.
Hashira L will be all custom pieces. Once sold out these designs will not be redone. each piece will come with a receipt on the blockchain to prove authenticity. Those who then miss these drops will still be able to buy our clothing on the secondary market with confidence. The receipt can then be sent to the buyer so if they decide to sell the piece some day they will be able to prove it is authentic custom high quality merch of your favorite NFT’s.
You will be able to send in a image of the NFT you would like embroidered onto high quality clothing. This will not be your run-of-the-mill merch, the thread embroidered to the fabric of the clothing will all be very high end and reshrunk to ensure it always has the perfect fit on top of that the fabric will be dyed so the color will have little to no fading. There will be other custom options to add more flare to each piece you will be in control of designing something you truly want to wear on a daily basis. You will only have access to this option by holding one of our NFT’s.
Bi-weekly airdrops of royalties from secondary market sales. 80% of all secondary market sales will be airdropped in Solana to holders of our NFT’s bi-weekly. The other 20% will go to marketing Hashira Latrodectus to expand our brand.
You will be holding a unique hand drawn NFT from a talented artist.
As Hashira Latrodectus grows and roadmap V1 is completed we will move onto roadmap V2 this will include more benefits to our holders this is just the beginning.

Band Photo: Axioma

Intro

Contact US